A Message in a Bottle, from the Dev Team
📜 The unFederalReserve dev team would like to propose ReserveDAO, the newest ecosystem component, and its corresponding token, RSRV.
Below is a message in a bottle, from our development team ⬇️
We’ve paid attention to the community’s wishes and sometimes wishes come true! We’re pleased to propose an undercover project from the unFed development team that we’ve been working on separate from our daily responsibilities: ReserveDAO!
We’ve actively engaged in other DAO projects and identified ways they compliment a program like ours ex: OHM, SUSHI and we’re thinking of ways to provide immediate rewards to $eRSDL holders.
This project proposal will not move forward without funding, consensus and approval from the community. Be sure to read the proposal below thoroughly and head over to the twitter poll to cast your vote and opinions.
-Vlad, Head of development at unFederalReserve
ReserveDAO in a nutshell 🥜
- RSRV Protocol Owned Liquidity (“POL”) to provide rewards to eRSDL holders.
- Whitelist Tier 1 will be legacy eRSDL and uneRSDL holders: Hodlers since May 1st, 2021 or earlier on a sliding scale to reward long-time Hodlers and pro-rata based on holding amount over that period.
- Increases utility for eRSDL through bonding: First bonds will be uneRSDL bonds.
- Liquidity will be used to support RL, RL+, RF, RB2B through direct supply or lines of credit.
- A summary of how the DAO will be initially be proposed to support other classes:
RD < supplying > RL
RD < supplying > RL+
RD < line of credit to advance payments > RB2B
RD < seed funds to encourage retail investment > RF
We all know a bigger and cost-efficient “war chest” de-risks a startup’s ability to execute for larger and more traditional finance customers.
Ultimately (within 6mos as a target) create a WY DAO and drop all RSRV hodlers into control position there or whatever we are allowed to do under current legal requirements.
ReserveDAO’s Treasury Will Support:
- Buy a U.S.-Treasury chartered Bank or an equity interest in a Bank for the purpose of finding a host for ReserveLending+, ReserveFunding and RB2b.
- Provide stronger incentives for unFederalReserve ecosystem participants via attractive eRSDL and RSRV Protocol Owned Liquidity tokenomics.
- Provide more tokenomics options (Protocol Owned Liquidity), market levers and stability in times of market volatility for our ecosystem.
- Maintain healthy liquidity, including short term liquidity needs for ReserveLending, ReserveFunding and the upcoming ReserveB2B.
- Reduce any perceived risk from our TradFi partners via a strong Treasury liquidity budget for each product in times of market volatility or accelerated growth.
- Provide greater liquidity reserves for ReserveFunding and RB2B launch bootstrapping, fostering accelerated growth in 2022.
- We all know a bigger and cost-efficient “war chest” de-risks a startup’s ability to execute for larger and more traditional finance customers. We have received tons of feedback in the past few months and we are doing well in those discussions. We need to get to an even stronger position of market growth and expansion to meet the needs of our TradFi customers looking to bridge into DeFi.
This makes ReserveDAO the first-ever DAO to support TradFi investment opportunities on a DeFi<>TradFi bridge. And perhaps the first ever DAO that will acquire its own bank! 👀
After looking at our set of products and product strategy, it was clear that a more profound integration of these tokenomics will provide immediate, additional safety for our users, and most importantly, more control. At the same time, integrating bonding and DeFi will accelerate growth and reduce execution risk for all unFederalReserve products in the ecosystem whilst giving the community the opportunity to be the CEO.
What will ReserveDAO look like?
We’ve designed the ReserveDAO landing page to give you all an idea of the vision from our development team. Feel free to check it out and provide your feedback on our twitter post and in the forum!
We’ve built all the UI of the ReserveDAO platform, including the bond harbor, staking harbor, and more. But we’ll keep that under wraps for now until the community expresses interest in the DAO. 😉
Do you want us to release the ReserveDAO proposal? Respond in the Twitter poll! ⬇️
Tell us your response in the recent twitter poll!!
That’s all for today sailors, don’t forget to stay tuned on telegram and discord for upcoming announcements and the aftermath of the DAO proposal. ⛴️
Stay connected with unFederalReserve ⚓ https://linktr.ee/unfederalreserve
Although the material contained in this website was prepared based on information from public and private sources that Residual Token, Inc. d/b/a unFederalReserve believes to be reliable, no representation, warranty or undertaking, stated or implied, is given as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and Residual Token, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy and completeness of information contained in this or any article.
This article, our website, social media posts and other public forum materials are distributed for general informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice. The information, opinions and views contained herein have not been tailored to the objectives of any one individual, are current only as of the date hereof and may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. Residual Token, Inc. does not have any obligation to provide revised opinions in the event of changed circumstances.
All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as investment advice. Any reference to an investment’s past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit.
Any ideas or strategies discussed herein should not be undertaken by any individual without prior consultation with a finance, tax or legal professional for the purpose of assessing whether the ideas or strategies that are discussed are suitable to you based on your own personal objectives, needs and risk tolerance. Residual Token, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas or strategies discussed herein.